Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Base: Gadbrook Park, Northwich
Covering: North West England
Quadriga Contracts Ltd, a specialist timber, concrete and stone restoration contractor are looking to recruit an estimator to join their growing team.
This role would suit an enthusiastic individual looking to start a career in estimating and contracts management. Educated to a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English.
Ideally the candidate would have the following skills:
· Good IT skills
· Ability to meet & exceed targets
· Self-motivating attitude
· Ability to work alone
· Willingness to learn tender/estimating software packages
· An interest in the construction industry
As part of this busy team you will be responsible for:
· Assisting the estimators establish costs for existing and tendered projects
· Estimating costs for materials and hours required to complete projects
· Sourcing materials and finding out prices for plant hire
· Working closely with clients and subcontractors
· Assisting with tender proposals
The successful candidate will assist our existing team both in the office and on site.
A full driving licence is preferrable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team, who will provide you with a rewarding job and a clearly defined career pathway.
For more information please apply online with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Lindsay Law
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation