Launch of New CPD - Victorian Houses
The latest seminar covers the following topics:
- How Victorian houses work
- Design issues: common weak points
- Damp: identification, defects, causes and solutions
- Movement: identification, defects, causes and solutions
- Great mistakes: common pitfalls and misguided alterations.
It is essential when surveying Victorian buildings to understand their unique aspects which can result in the appearance of common defects. Quadriga will guide you through the process when surveying and what you must look out for.
Presentations are undertaken by Lindsay Law, Commercial Manager of Quadriga Contracts Ltd, a specialist conservation/restoration contractor, Lindsay has many years’ experience in the heritage sector and regularly speaks at events organised by RICS.
Should you wish to obtain further information or arrange a seminar, then please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay on 01606 330888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation