Hanover Building - Contract Award
Construction of the Hanover building started in 1905 and it was officially opened in 1907. The building which is a good example of Edwardian Baroque architecture was listed as a Grade II in 1988.
Works so far include;
• Edwardian Tile Repair and Replacement
• Timber Restoration
• Cast Iron Balustrade replacements
The project, which is expected to run for around 30 weeks, is one of a number of high profile schemes for Quadriga in Manchester during 2016.
Other works include;
Manchester Royal Exchange – Grade II (Principle Contractor)
Dale House – Grade II (Principle Contractor)
Bridgewater House – Grade II (Principle Contractor)
Sunlight House – Grade II (Principle Contractor)
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation