Contract Award - Gwalia Building
Work is due to start imminently on this large Grade II building was constructed at the height of Llandrindod's popularity as a Spa town around the end of the nineteenth century. Its architectural style is a blend of Queen Anne Period and Edwardian Baroque.
The front of the building is constructed in brick, it is framed by octagonal domed turrets with panelled circular windows and enhanced by its glass and iron canopy.
Included within Quadrigas package:
- Brick repair & replacement
- Repointing to all elevations
- Repair & repointing of chimney which is constructed of stone & brick.
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation