Works Approaching Completion at Sunlight House
Works are well underway to externally refurbish the Grade II listed Sunlight House, one of the most iconic buildings in Manchester. Built in 1932 during the ‘30s depression’, it was the tallest building in the city, standing at 14 storeys and the first skyscraper in the North of England. Joseph Sunlight, an Architect and one of Manchester wealthiest citizens, designed and developed the art deco building to accommodate his property business.
Works to both Quay St and Atkinson Street elevation include;
- Masons clean of Portland Stone
- Window repair
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation