King Street West, Multi Story Car Park, Manchester
Quadriga were required by NCP car parks to carry out extensive concrete repairs to decks and soffits throughout King Street West car park.
The car park was to remain open for the duration of the works.
In order to undertake the remedial roof deck works Quadriga needed to:
- Shot blast approximately 200/m2 roof deck to prepare surface ready for new membrane application.
- Carry out up to 30/m2 of deck repairs to a depth between 50mm – 75mm.
- Lay new waterproof screed to deck where existing screed has deteriorated. Allow 200/m2.
- Apply new BASF Conideck roof deck system to area of up to 200/m2.
Quadriga based their initial recommendations upon a visual inspection of the roof deck however further defects may always become apparent once works commences and therefore the works were undertaken on a re-measurable basis.
Why use Quadriga?
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques
- Quadriga believe in conservation