Contract: Masonry Repairs | Status: Principal Contractor | Value: £422k | Client: Helical
Dale House is an 8 storey grade II listed building in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
Quadriga were appointed to carry out external restoration work to the building, carefully cleaning the façade before beginning work to repair the masonry and terracotta and replace where necessary.
The building houses several offices and showcases the industrial past of this area of Manchester
Works also included:
- Doff cleaning
- Masonry repointing and repairs
- Terracotta restoration and repairs
- Sash window repairs including timber and glass replacement and resin repair
- Redecoration of all painted surfaces
Why use Quadriga
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Quadriga believe in conservation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques