Abney Hall is a Grade II* listed Victorian house surrounded by parkland, dating back to 1847. In 1851, future Mayor of Manchester James Watts purchased the building and commissioned architect A. W. N. Pugin to redesign the interior. Augustus Pugin is remembered for his integral role in Gothic Revival architecture and he famously designed the interiors of the Palace of Westminster.
It is a fully occupied working office building and has remained occupied throughout the duration of works.
- Superheated steam clean to low level sandstone from pavement level
- Cutting out and indenting new sandstone
- Masonry repointing and repairs
- Removing and relaying paving flags
- Timber repairs and redecoration to windows
- Internal plasterwork