Atlantic Pavilion is a Grade I listed former warehouse which forms part of Albert Dock which is one of the earliest enclosed docks in the world and is a complete example of the type. The building was originally refurbished in the 1980s and Quadriga were appointed to carry out external repair works.
Scope of works:
- Brick replacements and re-pointing.
- Rebuild arched lintels over windows.
- Repair and replacement of sandstone including indent repairs.
- Concrete repair
- Redressing of sandstone.
- Re-decoration works.
- Repair of cast and wrought iron beams.
- Restoration of cast iron column.