Caxton Gate is an office and retail building that sits on the corner of Corporation Street and New Street in central Birmingham.
The scaffold was erected on the building in April 2017 prior to Quadriga undertaking the façade restoration.
Scope of Works
- Erect scaffold to allow for access to all elevations and roof
- Undertake a superheated steam clean to the building and roof slates
- Carry out in-situ stone repairs to the limescale façade
- Re-pointing on stonework, brickwork and terracotta
- Re-decorate windows
- Install new leadwork to final details
- Re-line gutters with a new waterproof membrane
- Carry out timber repairs
- Paintwork removal by hand