Dale Street Apartments are a complex of three interlinked historic buildings, Langley Building, Met Building and Millington House. Built in 1908 and clad in terracotta, the buildings are surrounded by roads with pavements in a busy city centre area and it was essential to programme the works to keep disruption to the public to a minimum.
- Full survey to the facade to identify areas requiring repairs
- Sympathetic superheated steam clean, removing impurities without damaging the material
- Raking out and repointing to masonry
- Repairs to the facade including terracotta, brickwork and concrete
- Window repairs including timber cill and glass replacement to match the original
- Leadwork repairs
- Stained glass removal for offsite repair and reinstatement