The Grade II listed Great John Street Hotel building was originally a County Municipal School built in 1912, before becoming part of the Granada Studios TV complex and finally Manchester’s first boutique hotel.
- Façade restoration
- Timber roof construction with slate roofing
- Repair and resinstatement of lead flashing
- Restoration and replacement of rainwater goods to match the original
- Replacement of missing chimney pots to match the original
- Restoration and redecoration of timber window frames