Further to a full existing structure and historical features survey, Quadriga were awarded contracts for works at the Grade II* listed Greenbank House, Liverpool. The building was restored as part of the University of Liverpool’s £90milion student village scheme.
- Splice repair works using pre-fabricated galvanised steel, flitch plate system.
- Repair of existing rafters and splicing new treated timbers.
- Replacement of timber which had been damaged by wet rot.
- Repair of bearing ends of trusses including the replacement of rotten areas with new timber.
- Installation of new fascia boards, maintaining brickwork line.
- In-situ timber repairs to existing windows.
- Remove and replace windows of varying design.
- In-situ repairs to timber surrounds and shutters.
- Superheated steam clean to stonework to remove paint and other contaminants.
- Masonry repairs, re-pointing and rendering.