5 Myrtle Street is an occupied office space within the centre of Liverpool. Quadriga were instructed to carry out works at the site in early 2017.
Scope of Works
- Erect scaffold to the front façade
- Undertake a superheated steam clean to the façade
- Undertake in-situ repairs stone repairs including cut and restore old cill repairs and old mullion repairs
- Rake out and re-point mortar joints to all stonework
- Prepare and re-decorate all external timberwork on the front façade
- Remove flaking paint internally and apply white microporous to bare stonework