Quadriga were instructed in mid 2017 to undertake a survey of two staircases at the building.
Park Square is an occupied office building located in South Manchester. Quadriga were instructed in mid 2017 to undertake a survey of two staircases at the building. The survey was carried out to identify all external defects and to quantify the required plaster repairs. Some works were also opened up by hand to identify previous construction methods and materials used.
Scope of Works
- Carry out external survey to identify all external defects
- Carry out a measured survey internally to quantify plaster repairs
- Carry out hammer test of concrete staircases to identify loose hollow areas
- Façade and coating inspection to establish cause of major leaking
- Remove fibre reinforced bitumen by hand to inspect concrete beneath
- Provide a schedule of work for internal and external repairs including specifications