The Pinnacle Building is a landmark 80 metre tall office building in Leeds city centre, constructed in 1973. It was the tallest building in the city until 2005 with the construction of Bridgewater Place. The building is comprised of a series of reinforced concrete panels. Quadriga were employed to carry out external renovation to the property.
- Hammer testing to ascertain condition of the concrete
- Redecoration of windows
- Redecoration of the concrete cladding
- Concrete repairs to the cladding
- Application of an anti-carbonation coating to protect the concrete and enhance its apperance
- Mastic sealing
- Redecoration of plant room