The Wellington Rooms is a neo-classical Grade II* listed building which was originally used as a high society dancehall. In 1965 it became the Liverpool Irish Centre until its closure in 1996. In 1999 the building was placed on the National Heritage at Risk Register and in 2017, Quadriga was brought in to help restore the Wellington Rooms back to its former glory. The Wellington Rooms had stood empty for more than 20 years.
- Repairs to slate roof including render repairs to rooftop wall
- Roof inspection via scaffolding framework in the main ballroom
- Lift and re-bed coping stones and stabilisation of parapet blocks
- Dismantling and rebuilding of a section of parapet
- Removal of vegetation from parapet
- Plaster salvage and repair
- Waterproofing of the building