Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa
Client: Emerson Management Services
Contract: Emerson Management Services | Status: Principal Contractor | Value: £5,000 | Duration: 16 Weeks
Cleaning and Pointing Complete at Last Drop Village, Bolton.
The Last Drop village started life as a group of farmhouses which were then converted into a hotel surrounded by artisan shops and a pub during the 1960’s.
Quadriga has completed a number of projects on the estate, the latest work was completed to the spa area.
Works were completed whilst the spa was in full operation, considerations were given to working shifts which created the least disruption to members.
- Façade clean using a ‘super heated’ water system which removed algae and other unsightly stains.
- Rake out and repointing of coping stones using a low modulus sealant which offers versatility and is hard wearing.
Why use Quadriga
- A team of multi-skilled specialists
- Experienced historic building restorers
- Dedicated to innovation
- Quadriga believe in conservation
- Understand traditional and contemporary materials and techniques