The Heritage and Conservation Networking Group are delivering a ‘Heritage Seminar Morning’ in Birmingham on Tuesday 9th April between 8am – 12:30pm.
Conservation and restoration of historic buildings can be a daunting topic so the morning will consist of heritage themed seminars aimed to educate and share best professional practice in a relaxed and social environment.
The presenters are all leaders in their industry:
• Tom Brigden & Alex Holton – Associates at Purcell
• David Bewley – Commercial Manager at Concrete Preservation Technologies
• Jon Wilson – Director at Darwen Terracotta
• Jonathan Thurlbeck – Sales Manager at Remmers
• Lindsay Law – Commercial Director at Quadriga Contracts
If you or your colleagues have an interest in or are responsible for the restoration and maintenance of historic buildings this will be perfect for you. Plus, you will receive 4 hours of formal CPD training with certificates provided.
The morning is absolutely free of charge with tea and coffee provided and plenty of time for questions and networking.
Tuesday 9th April, 8am-12.30pm
7 Cannon Street
We’re down to the last few tickets so if you haven’t already, reserve below;
Please feel free to share this event with others within your organisation and get in touch with any queries.
We hope to see you there!